Monday, July 6, 2009

Back in the land of the rising sun!

So, I got here a few days ago and am loving being back in Tokyo. Father's already provided some opportunities to share with these beautiful people. During 5 Min English the other day we met a guy who knew who we were because he met a student last summer that was serving here on a 1-week team. We are hanging out with him on Saturday so please be lifting up Y-san.

I have been able to go back to the area I lived in last summer and last night was ECSTATIC to have my beautiful friend Ma-san show up and hang out with us! Tonight we hung out with M&M-my friends from 2 years back. Gah how I woould love to see them become our sisters and I refuse to give up in pr for them. They are such a joy to hang out with and 2 of the kindest girls I know. It's so cool when 2 years ago I just met them at a table at a University and now they are definitely 2 of my best friends. Over the past 2 years we share secrets, inside jokes, etc. Ah they are precious and so dear to my heart.


I know this is pretty much a short/sorta random post but now that I'm back on blogger I'll be more diligent.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

3 Requests for today:
Pr for Y-san, other friends
The missionaries here and their families
The youth group at our church and for God's provision in everything

Arigatou Gozaimasu! Aishteiru!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, you just don't post much because you don't get enough love! I've added you to my Google reader if you ever decide to pick it up again.

Mine is: http://wallf10wer.xanga.com

-Christine