Sunday, November 2, 2008

Psalm 105:1-4

Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name.
Make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to Him.
tell of all His wonderful acts.
Glory in His Holy name.
Let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek His face always.



I am so grateful for what He is doing in my life.
I want them to see His grace and mercy.
My prayer is that His light shines through my actions.
I want to tell them about the wonderful things He has done, and is doing.
It's all for His glory.
I desire for their beautiful hearts to cling to His name, above any other name.
I will look to the Lord when I feel tired, and I will daily trust in His strength for just one more day.

Merciful, beautiful Savior, you are so good.

No comments: