Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stranded! :)

SO, there was this one time that I went to base camp for training and team building and entered the wonderful world of iGosia. It was a refreshing time full of learning and soakin in the Truth when we departed iGosia and headed for another land called DFW.

Mr. Shuttle Driver was to take us from iGosia and to DFW but he sadly got confused. SO here we are still in Dallas because we missed our flight this morning. We also had a flight mix up so either way there was a reason we were not on that flight.

Therefore, we are chillin in a nice place called the Quality Inn and Suites and are flying out tomorrow at 7:50 AM. Sugoi.

I'll update whoever possibly reads this when we land in good ole Tokyo. Love you all. :)

5 comments:

My name is Damaris said...

Oh Grasshopper! That crazy! God knows what he is doing.
I miss you!!
I love you!
I'm pr-ing for you!

Llama's Mmama <>< said...

O I C! I was SO WORRIED when I first heard you were stranded! But I also know God knows what He's doing...even when Mr. Shuttle Driver DOESN'T! Hugs to YOU, Sweet Girl! Robin <><

kelsey. said...

i'm sure it all happened for a reason ... it will all work out!

love you

My name is Damaris said...

you'll probably lose your luggage too.


haha.


sorry.


i know igosia too well. and ... the world post igosia.

Sarah's momma said...

dI know God wants to do a great work, because Satan is trying to distract.....I love you baby girl!!