Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Sister!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for your prayers.

So, today we went to Yoyogi Park and it was amazing. For the second day in a row, I got to hang out with 2 of my best friends ever: Mai and Manami. More on them later. And then today we were at the park together and we were singing worship songs in the midst of all this different noise. Next to where we were, one of my teammates saw a lady sitting and handed her a skittle. Some of my teammates ended up talking to her and she ended up going to dinner with us. We got split up and it ended up eventually being my teammate Stephanie and her alone, and M wanted to know more about the Bible. So they went out. I had no idea that they were studying the Bible til a few hours later, so Amanda and I started to pray for them. About an hour after that, Stephanie walks in and said: "She became a Christian!" SO, we have a new sister here in Tokyo who is eager to share with her friends. And she's getting baptized in a river here. Praise Father for His power to save! How amazing that He is changing this land! The light IS coming!

About M&M, they are the two girls I met last summer. They truly have become some of the greatest friends I could ask for and it has been amazing to spend the weekend with them. I am so grateful that Father has allowed us to get only closer after I went back to the states last summer. These girls may just become my sisters one day as well...:) :) :)

Anyways, I'm going to go rest, but praise to the God of this City.

Love you all!

5 comments:

alison said...

amen!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am so excited about all the work being done in my favorite city in the world! Tell Mai and Manami "Kentucky" said hello and I pr that they will become our sisters SOON.

labarton said...

I am super excited about what Father is doing in Tokyo! I pr for more to happen!

Sarah's momma said...

GOD'S TRULY AMAZING, MORE SKITTLES ARE ON THE WAY, WHO THOUGHT THAT A SKITTLE COULD BE USED SO POWERFULLY, ONLY GOD COULD DO SUCH A THING....PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE WORK HE IS DOING IN TOKYO....MY PRAYERS FOR M&M CONTINUE..

Gina said...

Told you you were going to set the world on fire. Your youth and wisdom amaze me daily as I keep us with your trek. With what the Lord has done with you in your youth I can't imagine what He will do with you as you grow older......Lots of love little grasshopper.
Gina